[cvsnt] Cannot install cvsnt to RH8 linux server!

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Oct 30 02:31:45 GMT 2003

>   When i execute a make command to install cvsnt-2.0.11, it
> occur a "exec: g++: not found" error. However I've already
> installed gcc library( gcc-3.2-7).
>
>   So, would you please tell me which library i miss? and
> would you tell me the rpm file name?

Did you run ./configure first?  I did on my RH8 system and it compiles and
installs fine.

I have gcc-3.2-7 installed also.  I have previously posted my install notes
in the cvsnt wiki, if that helps you out:

http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationLinux

Tony--Maybe we need a link from the home page to that, or an intermediate
page for both installation tips pages?

Regards,

Glen Starrett