[cvsnt] Error Comiting the file

Krishna krishna at kilmist.com
Thu Sep 4 16:04:13 BST 2003

Hi,
I am a new bee to CVSNT.
I have imported a module as described by Bo Berglumd in his article "CVSNT
installation background" . I have created the users, added them into group
file and set the file permissions on the directories ( crw). Now I cannot
commit the changed files. I am getting the following message.

Krishna

cvs [server aborted]: cannot rename file
D:/CVSRepository/cvsrepo/Clients/Steck-Vaughn/RAP/src/cycles/lms/,Login.java
D:/CVSRepository/cvsrepo/Clients/Steck-Vaughn/RAP/src/cycles/lms/Login.java,
v: Permission denied