[cvsnt] usage is restricted to repository administrators

Lawson.Reed Reed.Lawson at IGT.com
Thu Sep 4 19:42:17 BST 2003

Hi,

When I use the "cvs admin" or "cvs rcs" command, it works fine
but when anybody else uses it, they get:
  cvs [server aborted]: usage is restricted to repository administrators

Why? I do not remember putting my login name anywhere that
would make me a administrator. (I AM a Windows 2003 server Administrator
on that machine) How is it deciding I am an administrator
and the others are not?

What I really want to do is add some people to the list of
"repository administrators". What is the best way to do that?

Thanks,