[cvsnt] setting Igloo with sspi protocol

Gavin Erry GavinErry at spam.gavinerry.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 03:45:14 BST 2003

Hi

The trick is to copy the version of cvs.exe with all the protocol dlls into
the directory where igloo.dll resides.

Gavin

"Warren, Erik" <Erik.Warren at delta.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.196.1063827300.630.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
Greetings,

I stand corrected, I tried to get igloo working with the cvs.exe from CVSNT
but couldn't figure out how to tell igloo where to look for cvs.exe or where
to locate the desired cvs.exe relative to igloo.  Apparently you figured out
how to do it.

BTW, I emailed jalindi via the mailbox posted on their igloo download site
and got no response regarding this very subject.  Pushok answers email
almost always within the same day and in my experience usually within the
hour.

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines