[cvsnt] failed to create lock directory?

kwhitefoot at hotmail.com kwhitefoot at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 13:30:25 BST 2003

I have the same problem and none of the suggested reasons apply (as far as
I can tell).  The server is CVSNT 2.09 running on NT4, the client is
TortoiseCVS 1.4.5 (CVSNT 2.04, SSH TortoisePlink 0.53).

The repository is on a RAID 5 disk local to the server, the CVSROOT\config
file is unchanged from its default and does not specify AtomicCommits.

I am the only user.