[cvsnt] Re: Deleted files not longer recognized by Eclipse on W2K

Rolf Wilms rolf_wilms at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:05:52 BST 2004

Hi Thomas,

the problem is that recent versions of CVSNT capitalize the drive letter in
some server responses. This confuses Eclipse. See
http://www.cvsnt.org/mantis/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000004.

A workaround is to use a capital drive letter in the Eclipse repository
location string.

Regards,
Rolf

news:c2oapk$12m$1 at paris.nodomain.org...