[cvsnt] Re: modules2

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Apr 29 21:22:14 BST 2004

Dianne Britton wrote:

> Has anyone be able to successfully use the modules2 replacement for modules in CVSROOT?  Our server CVSNT 2.0.41 is running on a Linux machine, accessed via TortoiseCVS client running on a Windows machine.  CVSNT does not seem to recognize the modules2 file (I've removed the modules file from CVSROOT).  Any clues you can offer are welcome!

Have you added it properly? (checkout CVSROOT, add file, commit) and what are
the contents - if it doesn't like what is there it'll fail silently (maybe
should print a warning).

You should be able to see your module if you do 'cvs ls'.

Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.

Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>  Key ID: 104D/4F4B6917 2003-09-13
Fingerprint: 063C AFB4 3026 F724 0AA2  02B8 E547 470E 4F4B 6917