[cvsnt] CVSNT, Win XP, ECLIPSE

alain.perry at snecma.fr alain.perry at snecma.fr
Tue Aug 10 08:50:36 BST 2004

    I have installed CVSNT 2.0.51b on my platform Win XP Home Edition.
    The TCPView tool tells me that cvsservice is OK on port 2401 (and
    cvslock on port 2402).
    By the service control panel, I've created a repository say :
    e:/alain/repCVS

    But, it is impossible to use this repository under ECLIPSE 3.0 which
    returns "I/O exception occurred Connection refused e:/alain/repCVS no
    such repository" ?!?!?!?!

    In command line, telnet localhost 2401 gives me
    "impossible to connect to host on port 2401 : failed to connect"

    My question : is CVSNT validate against XP ?
    If yes, what's wrong with me ?

#
Ce courrier et les documents qui y sont joints peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles.
 Au cas ou vous n'en seriez pas le bon destinataire, vous etes prie de le detruire et de nous en
 informer immediatement.

This email and any attached documents may contain confidential information. If you are not the
correct addressee, please advise us immediately and delete it.
#