[cvsnt] Commitinfo trigger script data?

John Kinson cvs at yellowradio.com
Tue Aug 10 11:53:16 BST 2004

I would like to be able to run some tests on files being committed, and
abort the commit if the tests fail.  Reading the documentation, the
commitinfo trigger point seems ideal, but I can't figure out how to
access the revisions being committed: the only information supplied to
the commitinfo script seems to be the names of the module and files
affected.

I would expect to be able to access the file that the user is attempting
to commit (in order to run the necessary tests), and also access the old
and target new revision numbers (i.e. similar to the %{sVv} syntax of
the loginfo trigger point).

Have I missed something obvious here?

I'm using cvsnt 2.0.51a, accessing a remote repository using SSPI.
Client and server are both Win 2k Workstation for the purposes of testing.

Any help gratefully received. :)

Cheers

JK
--