[cvsnt] Any possibility to control branch acl on a per-file level using a "cvs chacl" -like command?

Kim Hansen kha at mita-teknik.com
Wed Aug 11 13:36:49 BST 2004

Hi,

I have a case with two files in a directory, where it very crucial that commits on the main branch
is restricted to two users, who knows how to handle merging of developing branches to HEAD for these
two files.

I am aware that I can restrict access to making commits on head for *all* files in that directory
to these two CVS users using the administrative cvs chacl command. However, I have not found a way to
accomplish this restriction on a per file basis.

Can it be done with cvsnt?

If not, is it planned to implement such a feature? When?

If it is not on the agenda/possible, I guess the only solution is to move the two files to seperate directory
in which case I can use cvs chacl?

However, I would rather like to avoid that since the two files logically belong together with the other files in the same directory.

Best wishes,

Kim