[cvsnt] Re: How do I use module2?

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Wed Aug 11 19:57:06 BST 2004

Tony,

After deleting all the contents of the modules file insert the following 2 lines:
[eriktest]
m90run

Here is the response when I commit the file:

Checking in modules;
/floe/CVSROOT/modules,v  <--  modules
done
cvs server: Rebuilding administrative file database
cvs server: warning: NULL value for key `[eriktest]'
cvs server: warning: NULL value for key `[eriktest]'

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

And from a terminal window, cvs ls -l yields the following:
[snip]
cvs server: warning: NULL value for key `[eriktest]'

Virtual modules on server (CVSROOT/modules file)

cvs server: warning: NULL value for key `[eriktest]'
m90run       st]

I still don't know if the modules file is supposed to be reformatted or if a file called modules2 is supposed to be used.  Please let me know that much at least.

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088