[cvsnt] CVSNT + Active Directory?

coliva at simon.com coliva at simon.com
Wed Aug 11 20:27:26 BST 2004

Here is our current environment:
   All clients/servers are Windows 2000/2003/XP.
   Client software: WinCVS & WSAD (Eclipse).
   Server software: CVSNT 2.0.51.

Currently, I'm using NT Security to control access to the repositories
which is working well.  I'm also using SSPI & SSH to encrypt communications
between the clients and server.

Apparently, we will be moving to an Active Directory configuration in the
not-too-distant future.  I've checked in Google and in the archive for this
group, but haven't seen much useful in understanding how this will be
different from NT security configurations.  Any pointers to info?  Can
CVSNT work with Active Directory at all?

Thanks.