[cvsnt] CVS Import

Victor A. Wagner Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Fri Aug 13 17:01:14 BST 2004

IMO something has happened to import and it's not doing what _I_ expect.
I don't think it's doing what the per Cedarqvist says either.
When I do my new import it tells me NOTHING about things already in the
repository, and I can find NO reasonable set of -j arguments to get the
changes we've put in the code into the "current version" short of having it
generate a zillion collisions and manually cleaning up after.