[cvsnt] Re: Request for testing: Case sensitive filesystem driver

Rob Green rgreen at cdp.com
Fri Aug 20 02:38:48 BST 2004

I dont know if your aware but windows NT/w2k/wxp/w2003 already support
native case sensitive stuff without resorting to hooking.  on wxp you have
to enable it http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817921.
Being that you are in the win32 subsystem you would have to call
NtCreateFile directly for case-sensitive operations, or just write a posix
module that runs and does the stuff you need.

news:cg3ct5$u3c$1 at paris.nodomain.org...