[cvsnt] (no subject)

Dianne Chen diana_chen23 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 20:29:29 GMT 2004

Hi!

(I have not seen this combination addressed either in
the mailing list or FAQS.)

Currently using an old version of CVSNT on a Windows
2000 Server, with pc client:

Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3 (Build 75)
(client/server)
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.50
(client/server)

Soon, we will be installing a new, Linux-based server
where our software projects will all be moved to. We
will still be using PC clients.

So there is a change in OS, and a change in CVSNT
versions!

Is there a recommended way to move the repositories
from our old Win server to the new Linux server so
that information is not lost?

Thanks!

DC