[cvsnt] CVS file delete

Scot.Glen at domgen.com Scot.Glen at domgen.com
Tue Dec 7 15:40:44 GMT 2004

Hi guys,

We're using CVSNT 2.0.51d connecting to Websphere Studio (Eclipse based
IDE) ... If I try to delete a file from my workspace, then sync with CVS,
I get the following error:-

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
  TestProject: cvs server: Up-to-date check failed for
`com/domgen/applet/internalFrame/manager/StageTab.java'
  TestProject: cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

In the Eclipse Synchnorise view, the file does appears with a minus (-)
file icon as it usually would, but appears as a conflict.  I've tried
updating the file from CVS, the re-deleting it from my workspace and
syncing again, but I get the same error all the time.... I just can't rid
of these files!!!!!

Any ideas guys ....

Cheers,

Scott.