[cvsnt] Latest Updates

Harrison, Andrew andy.harrison at anite.com
Mon Feb 2 11:04:37 GMT 2004

> From: Phil Richards [mailto:news at derived-software.ltd.uk]
>
> On 2004-02-01, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org> wrote:
> >  (asbestos suits at the ready...)
> >  * Merge null delta patch.
>
> I'm already running.  And, yes, the "warning" message wasn't needed -
> it got left in as debug accidentally.

Cool, I guess that was prompted by my questions last week? There was some
concern then that this patch "might break things". Can I ask what things
might get broken and how they would break? Also, how does this patch handle
the mergepoints?

Many thanks,

Andy Harrison

Platform Software Engineer
Anite Telecoms Ltd.
127 Fleet Road,
Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 3QN, UK
http://www.anite.com/telecoms
Please note that my email domain has changed from @anitetelecoms.com to
@anite.com
Registered in England No. 1721900 Registered Office: 353 Buckingham Avenue,
Slough, Berkshire SL1 4PF, United Kingdom

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed. This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.