[cvsnt] history file not loging info about tags

Aditya Gandhi agandhi at sapient.com
Wed Feb 4 13:19:21 GMT 2004

Has anybody experienced problems with the history file not taking care
of the tagging activity that happens in CVSNT.
My repository has history turned on and I have been tagging documents.
However, I am not able to see any entry in the history file for the
same, neither does the command "cvs history -x T" return any output.
Note: cvs history -x AMR is working fine

Also if anybody has a sample historyinfo file that they can share it
will be great.

Thanks and regards
- Aditya Gandhi