[cvsnt] Help: CVSNT and System crashing

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Feb 5 15:33:06 GMT 2004

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:29:57 -0500, "Yongshuai \(David\) Cui"
<davidcui at gartmoreriverview.com> wrote:

>Tony,  and else,
>
>I got the similar problem when login CVSNT. Only difference is I installed
>the CVSNT in Win2003 Server machine. The error message is
>-1073741819 .
>Any good suggestion for avoid this error (cause machine reboot itself) ?
>What cause it in Win2003 Server OS ?

It normally won't happen in Win2003 because the S4U stuff is active,
unless your active directory isn't supporting it for some reason.

The answer is the same - either uninstall the LSA dll and live without
it or uninstall whatever's conflicting iwth the DLL.