[cvsnt] SSH

Erin Loy ELoy at riverdeep.net
Wed Feb 4 17:36:32 GMT 2004

This is great news.  What SSH package are you using, and how did you
configure it for traffic forwarding?  I have been unable to get it to SSH
work with WinCVS.  Have you had any luck?

One additional requirement that I forgot:  The CVS machine is used for other
things.  We don't want external users to be able to use anything other than
CVS.

-Erin