[cvsnt] script data format specification anywhere?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Feb 5 07:04:04 GMT 2004

I have noted that the format of data supplied from the loginfo script
to the called program on STDIN varies in an unforeseen way. For
example loginfo gets called by a normal commit AND by a cvs import,
but the data seems to be differently formatted and sequenced.
This screws up my mailing program so the info is incorrect, it seems
like import puts the file list last among the data whereas commit does
not.
In any case I just wondered if there is a file or similar document
that describes the various formats for CVSNT admin files?

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)