[cvsnt] How can i update CVSNT 2.0.11 to the Latest version

Czarnowski, Aric aczarnowski at unimax.com
Thu Feb 5 15:20:26 GMT 2004

> I would like to know if I need to uninstall the old
> version ( 2.0.11) before to install the latest
> version?

Within the 2.0.X line you do not need to uninstall.  Just install over
the top of what you have.

1.11.X -> 2.0.X required uninstalling and reinstalling (among some other
tweaks) because the installer tool changed.  I'm still meaning to get
something on the wiki about that upgrade process since it comes up a
lot.

> Anyway what is the best way to update CVSNT ?

Install over the top.

--Aric

Aric Czarnowski
Unimax Systems Corporation