[cvsnt] Using CVSNT throughout the Change Management Process

Czarnowski, Aric aczarnowski at unimax.com
Thu Feb 5 15:29:28 GMT 2004

> My goal is to draft a proposal to standardize everyone's
> IDE's to use CVS as the central repository, and then have
> a standard method of moving code from development to
> production.

I haven't seen a lot of response to this one because, I think, it's
slightly different everywhere and for every type of software.  You don't
say but it sounds like you're doing web interfaces?

Anyway, have you read
http://joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html.  Good place to
start.

--Aric

PS:  What kind of address is Tyler Theobald [mailto:junk at nodomain.net]?
It bounces so responses are pretty difficult...