[cvsnt] Program abnormally terminated during login

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Feb 6 10:44:43 GMT 2004

You only ever have to log in to cvs *once* for a given repositoy!
Your login data are locally cached on your PC and used for all
following operations towards the same server/repository.

So once you have alerted the IS people with your login you can
forget it in the future by simply not doing a login again.

CVS is a stateless system so you are not ever "logged in" to CVS
outside an actual command like commit or checkout. Once it finishes
you are not "connected" anymore.

/Bo