[cvsnt] Latest updates

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Feb 10 11:03:33 GMT 2004

cvsnt 2.0.27

This is just a test release to see if the latest lsa setuid changes make
things better for people with issues...  I've taken into account some of
the more strange things that can go wrong.

I need to get this right - it's quite possible (indeed I expect it to be
so) that the privilege changes in Win2003 are also in XP SP2, and
that'll screw up any attempt to use the old method of impersonation
(which was an undocumented hack anyway), so as much testing as possible
with various hostile environments is needed - if you're having any
problems try this one, and even if you're not if you can find a test box
and stress it it'll help.