[cvsnt] standard input format for loginfo following the commit done on import?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Feb 10 16:01:31 GMT 2004

I have noted that the data sent on standard input if one does an
import operation differs from the data sent when a "normal" commit
is done.

The result is that the file list is treated as a commit message in
my parsing for email assembly and the files do not wind up in the
proper list in the mail body.

So I would like to know the exact format of the data being sent to
the loginfo script when an import is done. Is there a document any-
where specifying this?
Or should I try to look through the cvsnt sources....

Bo Berglund