[cvsnt] Server to Server

Neo Gigs gigsvoo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 02:38:32 GMT 2004

Hi Glen,

Thanks for the quick reply, would like to know about:

1. You were saying that you used to develop both at USA and India using
the same repository, how is the connectivity architecture like underneath
of that?

2. Another concern is that if one side of the CVS server only allow a
single connection, would replication is the best way to deal with that?

Furthermore, I will keep on googling for "replication" after i posted this
message.

Thanks you

Nei