[cvsnt] can't access server

dario dario.nospam at inecco.net
Fri Feb 13 08:31:15 GMT 2004

i installed cvsnt on "win2k server" some time ago and had no trouble at all.

now i am trying to install it on my workstation, "win 2k pro", and i did
everything as explained on the web site. however, i have problem accessing
server through pserver or sspi, i get following message

cvs [login aborted]: cannot open CVS/Repositories: Permission denied

i found faq entry which describes this and suggests that LocalSystem user
should be given privileges to repository. i double checked that it allready
has FULL CONTROL on whole cvs directory hierarchy, and i've given full
control to administrator,everyone, my account and CVSUsers group.

 i am able to access repository as local dir  (with -d) but using pserver
just doesn't work and i am exhausted. could anyone please give me some hint?

thanks