[cvsnt] Script produced no output error

Bellen be11ebabe at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:59:27 GMT 2004

Thanks Bo. You've been a great help to me. It took me only half an hour to
setup ViewCVS and it had been running smoothly ever since then. I would
definitely encourage people to use it. I've spent like 2 weeks to configure
and setup my CVSWeb but to no avail. Thank you.

Regards,
Bellen
"Bo Berglund" <Bo.Berglund at system3r.se> wrote in message
news:mailman.352.1076671221.472.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
It is like this:
ViewCvs is hosted on SourceForge and is an actively developed project for
browsing a CVS repository via a web browser. It is cross-platform so it can
be installed on Windows, Unix, Linux etc.
ViewCvs started out as an enhancement of CvsWeb once upon a time.
Since it has a larger body of developers I think it moves ahead quite much
faster than CvsWeb. I installed CvsWeb first in our organization, later I
updated to ViewCvs and have not looked back.
Especially for the latest versions of CVSNT it can be a bitch to get old
browsing systems to work, because of the RCS tools used by these are old
too.

Enough said about that.

Next, in order to easily install ViewCvs on a server running CVSNT I have
created
a point-and-click installer for ViewCvs that works on all Windows platforms
have been able to lay my hands on (NT4, W2000-Pro, XP-Pro, W2003 Server) and
with these web servers: IIS4, IIS5, IIS6 and Apache 2.

If you are a newbie I definitely recommend to try that out.
You can start here:

http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/ViewCvsSetup.html

there are links on that page to the additional software you need to have
installed
before like CVSNT and Python.

Good luck,
Bo