[cvsnt] Visual studio scc provider for cvsnt

philippe.legrain at scxmedical.se philippe.legrain at scxmedical.se
Mon Feb 16 08:34:51 GMT 2004

Hi,

We are planning to move from pvcs to cvs(nt) anytime soon, however I have a small concern about integration into Microsoft Visual Studio.  There is a few solutions to do that, but I would like to hear about experiences from other cvs & studio combination users.  Which is the best "plugin"?  Any problems encountered with them / any solutions to these problems?  Is it a good overall solution?

Sorry if it is a little off topic but I think it is of some interest...

Thanks

Philippe Legrain
Software Development
SCANDITRONIX-WELLHÖFER