[cvsnt] Yao Guangyao - message from HKUST

Shirley egtang at ust.hk
Mon Feb 16 08:57:48 GMT 2004

Dear Yao Guangyao,

I hope this email reaches you successfully.

This is Shirley from HKUST School of Engineering.  We are now preparing
promotional materials for recruitment of mainland UG students and like
to put down your experience as one of the highlights.

Could you please (1) write us one or two sentences in Chinese about your
experince of studying at UST (2) pass me a photo taken in UIUC (digital
file of good resolution)?

Grateful if you could reply before end of tomorrow. I am very sorry for
the rush need of the information as the promotion materials are in
urgent need by the University for the coming promotion event in China.

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

With best regards,
Shirley
SENG