[cvsnt] Visual studio scc provider for cvsnt

Mark Roddy markr at hollistech.com
Mon Feb 16 16:46:33 GMT 2004

"Glen Starrett" <grstarrett at cox.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.389.1076939417.472.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...
> philippe.legrain at scxmedical.se wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >We are planning to move from pvcs to cvs(nt) anytime soon, however I have
a small concern about integration into Microsoft Visual Studio.  There is a
few solutions to do that, but I would like to hear about experiences from
other cvs & studio combination users.  Which is the best "plugin"?  Any
problems encountered with them / any solutions to these problems?  Is it a
good overall solution?

> I use TortoiseCVS with VS myself.  I know it's not "integrated" and
> there are lots of people who like the integration with the IDE, but I
> think it's overrated (* having never used an integrated solution in VS,
> I don't miss it)..

PushOK appears to be both supported and functional, although it is not free.

--

Mark Roddy
markr at hollistech.com