[cvsnt] Why failed to write 'cvsnt-2.0.26.dmp'

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Tue Feb 17 14:45:53 GMT 2004

zhuyunchuan wrote:

>Cvsnt(2.0.26) crashed and a dialog box pop up to tell me to save a file, I
>choose 'OK', then the other dialog box pop up to say that this file hadn't
>be saved and errcode is 5.
>I have met this many times and I want to know what this errcode means?

Error 5 is "Access denied", I believe.  I've seen others report a
problem with that recently, but I'm not sure if they resolved it or
not.  Check the NTFS permissions on the cvs temp directory (wherever it
says it's saving to) and make sure that SYSTEM and all your cvs users
have full control.

--
Glen Starrett

--(shameless plug)--