[cvsnt] Why failed to write 'cvsnt-2.0.26.dmp'

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Mon Feb 23 07:25:36 GMT 2004

I have reported this some time ago (thread "Crash in 2.0.24") and got no
replies. I do not think it is solved as I have been keeping an eye open on
the issue thinking that only I was getting the error.

I shall try adding SYSTEM rights on the folder, 10x for your suggestion.

--
Kevin Agius

news:mailman.400.1077029179.472.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...