[cvsnt] Linefeed conversion problems

Eric Nicholson enicholson at parappsys.com
Fri Feb 20 14:36:38 GMT 2004

Unfortunately, I'm positive that nobody has used the Unix linefeed option.
In fact I've experienced it on my machine as well, but only intermittently.
Sometimes it converts the line endings on a new add, sometimes on a
modification.

Is linefeed conversion processed by the server or the client application?

regards,
Eric