[cvsnt] Re: Error :Incorrect username and password, can some one help please

Dn kumar_anjaly at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 18:48:41 GMT 2004

Ariel

Thanks

There is no "passwd" file in both the servers.

Both the servers have my user in the Administrator user group

I tried the command cvs -d:pserver:user at domain_name:/repository login
It works in the test server , not in new server.

The only difference is that the new server is  in a different domain in
the network. If I try the "local user" in the new server it will connect.

FYI:
These are the connection methods available from WSAD
pserver - a CVS specific connection method.
extssh - an SSH 1.0 client included with Eclipse
ext - the CVS ext connection method which uses an external tool such as
   SSH to connect to the repository. The tool used by ext is configured
in the Team > CVS > EXT Connection Method preference page.