[cvsnt] Re: Error :Incorrect username and password, can some one help please

Ariel Machado ariel at escripovoa.pt
Fri Feb 20 17:45:52 GMT 2004

Remember: pserver need add the users to CVS server!
Check the CVSROOT/passwd  file from the old and new server.

Recomend to read  http://www.cvsnt.org/wiki/InstallationTips (Adding CVS
users )

First, check if can establish a connection with CVSNT server: open a
command-line and execute this command on a developer box:

cvs -d:pserver:user at domain_name:/repository login

(user , domain_name and repository are substituided with you configuration)
Is requested a password  (the password for this user).

If  logged with sucess, can test a command to list modules in repository:
cvs -d:pserver:user at domain_name:/repository ls

Ariel

"Dn" <kumar_anjaly at yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:40362CCB.9040508 at yahoo.com...