[cvsnt] CvsNt clients using local method

Le Gall Annie Annie.LeGall at ipmint-ge.com
Mon Feb 23 10:07:13 GMT 2004

Hello,
I am new to CVS and cvsnt. I have installed cvsnt on my Windows 2000 machine
as a CVS server and I have Windows clients trying to access CVS repository.
We are all working on a local area network using Domain User.
What protocol do you recommend for clients to access the repository ?
I have tried sspi but I find it is very long to access even a small
database.
I have tried also pserver.
But my question is why should not use local protocol with a share network
directory with the right protections ?
Thank you by advance for your help.
Best regards,

Annie Le Gall