[cvsnt] RE: CVSNT 2.0.30 and ViewCVS (1.0 dev 5 Windows)

Manuel Martin martin at ferber-software.de
Mon Feb 23 18:44:37 GMT 2004

Hello,

> This was actually changed due to a bug report as RCS 5.7
> behaves in the
> 2.0.30 way (Bug#188).  I'd expect ViewCVS to actually cope with it
> better now as it's closer to 'proper' RCS output.

just an update: it does not very well, as it has been tweaked to cope
with the "cvsnt-way", according to my test with Bo's installer (at least
the included version of viewcvs's standalone.py) and 2.0.30. Now,
error-messages are generated.

I'll look into this later on this week, as for now, I probably better
use the old cvs.exe.

bye, mm