[cvsnt] error in branch with binary-delta-files (-kB)

Gerd Gerd at WinklerNet.de
Tue Feb 24 08:39:10 GMT 2004

Help!
I'm changed a -kB binary-File in my branch-sandbox.

Other user will update her branch-sandbox, but he became the error:
    cvs [server aborted]: Attempting text operation on binary linevector

For testing we will checkout the branch in a new sandbox.
After create many correct files there ist the same error with the -kB-file
and the CVSROOT is suddenly wrong:
    cvs [server aborted]: Attempting text operation on binary linevector
    cvs checkout: bad CVSROOT - Hostname required:
:local:C:/Freigaben/CVS/mkz
    cvs [checkout aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.

The CVSROOT is ":sspi:user at Host:C:/Freigaben/CVS/mkz"

I use cvsnt 2.0.29 with sspi-protocol and wincvs-client.

The same changes in the main-trunk works correct.

Thanks!