[cvsnt] Re: cvstemp dir not clearing itself due to CVSMailer

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Feb 26 15:39:18 GMT 2004

I will recompile and upload the setup file as soon as I am able to.
Meanwhile the new exe is separately available as its own link.

There is also a glitch with CVSMailer for handling the calls when the
user makes an import. This causes a different structure of the input
data to the script so that currently the file list is mistakenly added
to the message...
It is on my to do list (since about a month) but it is not real easy to
figure out how to fix given the way i have written the application...

I will get the tempdir fix out in advance of that fix though.

/Bo