[cvsnt] New version of the ViewCvs installer for Windows

Björn Carlsson bc at passagen.se
Thu Feb 26 21:25:55 GMT 2004

For information:
By changing
use_rcsparse = 0
use_rcsparse = 1
in the file ViewCvs.conf
I got rid of the error: Error parsing rlog output. Expected RCS file
"H:/Repos\Utilities\newbuild\newbuild.cpp,v", found
"H:/Repos/Utilities/newbuild/newbuild.cpp,v"

I got this error message everytime I reached a none empty directory.
I use Apache 2.0.48.0
ActivePython-2.3.2-232-win32-ix86.msi
CVSNT 2.0.31
/