[cvsnt] Latest version of CVS command line client for CVSNT, and server security config question

Woodrow Stool woodrow at stoolware.com
Fri Jan 2 21:02:45 GMT 2004

Can someone tell me what the current version is for the CVS command line
client for use with CVSNT?  I have 1.11.1p1, which I thought was most recent
(it came with a very recent version of CVSNT) but it does not seem to
implement the 'passwd' command as used in various recent tutorials.  I have
googled for this issue and while I see various questions about this in the
newsgroups (including this one) I don't see many answers.

On a side note, if one wanted no security whatsoever on a CVSNT server -
anyone from any machine can check files in or out - what is the
quickest/easiest way to set this up?

Thanks for any and all helpful replies.  Happy New Year!