[cvsnt] Latest version of CVS command line client for CVSNT, and server security config question

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 21:41:21 GMT 2004

> Can someone tell me what the current version is for the CVS
> command line
> client for use with CVSNT?  I have 1.11.1p1, which I thought
> was most recent
[snip]

CVSNT is the server *and* command line client, which is currently version
2.0.16 (I think :).  The 'old' CVS works against CVSNT server, which is
likely the latest version of that you are currently using.

> On a side note, if one wanted no security whatsoever on a
> CVSNT server -
> anyone from any machine can check files in or out - what is the
> quickest/easiest way to set this up?

Fastest way to set up CVSNT is to use SSPI if you're in an all-windows
environment, and have everyone connect with Windows credentials.

Glen Starrett