[cvsnt] Latest version of CVS command line client for CVSNT, and server security config question

Woodrow Stool woodrow at stoolware.com
Sat Jan 3 09:30:30 GMT 2004

Glen:

Excellent idea.  For future reference in case others are following this,
both Borland CBuilderX and Borland JBuilder appear to install the legacy CVS
client (version 1.11.x) by default.  Even though I installed CVSNT after
these, it was one of these old CVS clients that was getting invoked from the
command line.

Bo, even a casual search of the newsgroups using Google shows that this is a
somewhat common problem with new CVSNT users - this question is posted
regularly with few helpful answers.  Glen's idea was the ticket.

Thanks to both of you.

news:mailman.122.1073095295.448.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...