[cvsnt] Re: Working Configuration

Tyler Theobald junk at nodomain.net
Thu Jan 8 17:27:53 GMT 2004

Bo, this was my mistake.  I did not have problems with CVSMailer (once I got
the case right on the weblinkroots).  I meant ViewCVS, and I completely left
that off the list.  So once again, the working config is.....

Windows 2003 Server
- CVSNT 2.0.14
- Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 8.1.1.x
- ViewCVS 1.0r5
- CVSMailer 1.3.11.10
- ActivePython 2.2.2 b224 (for CVSMailer)

Windows 2000 Professional w/ SP3
- TortoiseCVS 1.6 stable
- Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition 8.00.x

news:8s1pvvon8vaga75hki6oqoag9kfrnhet61 at 4ax.com...