[cvsnt] Re: Working Configuration

Ariel Machado ariel at escripovoa.pt
Thu Jan 8 17:43:19 GMT 2004

Hi.Mr. Tyler Theobald

I have Win2003 Svr with loginfo (similar to CVSMailer), but have users
permissions problem to run the script for commit emails notifications.
Only users with Administration rights can execute after commit the script
incluided in the loginfo.

You have also in the CVSROOT/loginfo file a line to run the cvsmailer,
similar

#DEFAULT dgloginfohtmlemail "%{sVv}" "$USER"

I also try to test :
#DEFAULT echo %{sVv}; $USER >> C:\temp\logScript.txt

But the users (not Administrators) can't create the file.

You have problems with permission denied to run the cvsmailer script ,??  Or
only if the users have admins privilegies...

Suggestions welcome!

Ariel Machado

"Tyler Theobald" <junk at nodomain.net> escreveu na mensagem
news:btk3vr$11i$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...