[cvsnt] JBuilder 8.0 Without repository Prefix

Eric Rubinat Eric.Rubinat at valtech.fr
Tue Jan 13 10:06:21 GMT 2004

Hi,

  I'm a cvs newbie (and i'm french too so "excuse my english"..;)

  We tried to install cvsnt with a "repository prefix" the client was
JBuilder 8.0
and all worked fine...

  Then another project started with Eclipse IDE, we tried to use the same
cvs server, but Eclipse complained about the "Repository prefix". So we
decided to remove it from the cvsnt server, all worked fine  for Eclipse.
But Jbuilder don't work anymore.

  When we try to pull a project ("pr1") with the new repository name (
absolute path name "d:/cvsroot/workgroup") i got a message saying that 'The
module "pr1" was not found in the repository'.
my CVSROOT is CVSROOT=:pserver:user at host-Name:d:/cvsroot/workgroup

when i try  those settings with Eclipse or WinCVS everytink work fine !!!!

does anybody already got this kind of problems..???
is JBuilder compatible with cvsnt (WO repository prefix) ??
is there any solution (except install cvsnt server for Eclipse and another
for JBuilder..?) ??

HELLPPPPP...!!!
 ;)

Thanx