[cvsnt] Re:SOLVED - CVSROOT env var on Win XP ignored for cvsnt commands

Gerard K cvsadmin_nospam_please at his.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 16:29:32 GMT 2004

Why is it that you often solve the problem yourself soon after you post it
publically!

Anyway, for others who might have this issue....

I checked out the repository using the :pserver:  method which of course
gets written to the CVSROOT\root datafile

so when I changed CVSROOT env var to use sspi,  it made no difference to the
existing checked out repositories.

Run a little script to change :pserver: to :sspi: etc fixed the problem.
(also, could have just checked everything back in again using pserver and
then check it out once more using sspi).

I guess these things are sent to try us.!!!!

G.

news:bu12rv$7to$1 at sisko.local.nodomain.org...