[cvsnt] Why is this a conflict?

Flávio Etrusco Flavio.Etrusco at atan.com.br
Wed Jan 14 01:08:44 GMT 2004

I've always thought this is by-design, but, although I know that people smarter and more experienced than me have decided this way, I'm still not convinced that merging the second commit after the first one isn't what one would usually want... (of course when _inserting_ blocks, no removals involved)

Flávio